WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Job Vacancies. WCR invites online application for eligible and interested candidates can apply for the 561 Apprentice Posts in WCR till 27-02-2021.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: West Central Railway
- Category: Railway Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 561
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidate must have completed 10th or equivalent (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade.
Applicants’ age limit is between 15 – 24 years as on 01/01/2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 10 years for PWD
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Application Fee for WCR Apprentice Jobs Notification 2021
All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment.
- GEN/OBC: Rs.100+ Rs.70 (Portal Fee)
- SC/ST/PWD: There is no fee
How to Apply for WCR Recruitment 2021
Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply online through the WCR official web portal before the last date.
Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered
- Open WCR official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the recruitment/jobs section & click on
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the application carefully and pay the application fee
- Now click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
Dates to Remember for WCR Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 28-01-2021
Last Date: 27-02-2021