TNPSC Agricultural Officer & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 429 Posts for Assistant Agricultural Officer & Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancies. The last date for submission of the application form is 04-03-2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria of the TNPSC job notification.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Category: TN State Govt Job Notification
- Total Vacancies: 429
- Name of the Post: Assistant Agricultural Officer & Assistant Horticultural Officer
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
Assistant Agricultural Officer (Post Code No.3101)
106+16* (Carried Forward vacancies)
Assistant Horticultural Officer (Post Code No.3104)
204 + 103* (Carried Forward vacancies)
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Agricultural Officer & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary, Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Applicants’ age limit is between 18 – 48 years as on 01.07.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 10 years for PWD
Salary For TNPSC Agricultural Officer & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates will receive a pay of Rs.20600-65500/-
All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Agricultural Officer & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply online through the TNPSC official web portal before the last date.
Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered
- Open TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the recruitment section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the application carefully and pay the examination fee
- Now click on the submit the form
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
TNPSC Road, Park Town, V.O.C. Nagar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 600 003
Dates to Remember for TNPSC Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 05-02-2021
Last Date: 04-03-2021