PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited issued an employment notification for the Recruitment of 09 Executive Trainee (Law) Vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 31-05-2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria of the PGCIL job notification.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited
- Category: Central Govt Job Notification
- Total Vacancies: 09
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Law)
Name of Entity
No. of Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying
Applicants’ age limit is Max 28 Years as on 31.05.2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e. 10 years for a PWD candidate belonging to General category, 13 years for a PWD candidate belonging to OBC(NCL) category)
Salary For PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
Candidates will receive a pay of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Application Fee for PGCIL ET Jobs Notification 2021
All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment.
- GEN/OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: No fee
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Common-Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
- Open NBT India official website http://www.nbtindia.gov.in/
- Find the career section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 31st March 2021.
Dates to Remember for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 01-01-2021
Last Date: 31-03-2021