NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC), has called for applications eligible and interested candidates to the post of Apprentices in Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mechanic, and Fireman trades can apply for 51 apprentice posts.
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
- Category: Apprentice Notification
- Total Vacancies: 51
- Name of the Post: Apprentices
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Class 10, equivalent with ITI in relevant trade
Diploma in Fireman trade.
Applicants’ age limit is between 18 – 30 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC/NCL
Salary For NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates selected to NHPC Apprentice Jobs 2021 will be paid a monthly stipend as per the apprenticeship norms.
Application Fee for NHPC Apprentice Notification 2021
- GEN/OBC: no fee
- SC/ST/PWD: There is no fee
Candidates will be selected Shortlisting on the basis of marks secured in Class 10, ITI/Diploma in relevant trade, and Merit as notified in the NHPC Notification.
How to Apply
Online: Candidates applying for NHPC Apprentice Jobs 2022 through NHPC Recruitment 2021 must register online on the official NATS Apprenticeship portal as a first step.
- Register and Login @ NATS Apprenticeship portal
- Now go to the notification portal http://www.nhpcindia.com/
- Click on Career Page
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Download the application
- Fill all the details in the application carefully
- Post-registration, candidates must take a print out of their registered application at NATS portal
Dates to Remember for NHPC Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 01-01-2021
Last Date: 01-02-2021