Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 32 Law Clerk-cum Research Assistants vacancies. High Court of MP invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the official Website www.mphc.gov.in for the following posts. The last date for submission of the application form is 18.03.2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: High Court of Madhya Pradesh
- Category: MP Court Jobs Notification
- Total Vacancies:32
- Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum Research Assistants
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021
The candidate is a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Applicants’ age limit is between 18 – 30 years
Salary For Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021
Candidates will receive a pay of Rs.20000/-
Application Fee for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021
All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited through Online Fee Payment.
UR Candidate and Candidates not from MP
Reserved Category and PWD Candidates of MP
Pay the Examination Fee through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Test
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply online through the official web portal before the last date.
Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered
- Open official website, www.mphc.gov.in
- Find the recruitment section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the application carefully and pay the application fee
- Now click on the submit the form
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
Dates to Remember for High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021