DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organisation has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 62Technician Apprentice Vacancies. The last date for submission of the application form is 27.02.2021. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department Category: Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Category: Apprentice
- Total Vacancies: 62
- Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 39 Posts
- Technician (ITI) Apprentice: 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Diploma in a relevant Engg.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: ITI in a relevant discipline
Applicants’ age limit is between 18 – 27 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 10 years for PWD
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Salary For DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Technician Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000 per month.
- Technician ITI Apprentice: Rs.7000 per month.
- The Selection Board will shortlist the person based on their applications.
- Persons will be selected strictly on a merit basis.
- Only Selected persons will be informed through offer letter through email.
How to Apply
Online: Interested and eligible applicants can apply for DRDO Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 February 2021
- Open DRDO official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Go to the career section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Candidates can download the application form through the official DRDO web portal and send the duly filled application form along with all required documents
Dates to Remember for AAI Recruitment 2020
Last Date: 27-02-2021