AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post invites online applications from eligible and interested candidates having 10th qualifications can apply for the posts. These 2296 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post are in AP Postal Circle, Andhra Pradesh till 13-02-2021.
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Name of the Department: AP Postal Circle
- Category: Postal Job Notification
- Total Vacancies: 2296
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidate must have completed 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
Applicants’ age limit is between 18 – 40 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by
- 10 years for PWD
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Salary For AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidates will receive a pay of Rs. 10,000-15,000
Application Fee for AP GDS Current Jobs Notification 2021
All the Candidates are required to pay Fee as mentioned below to be deposited by the candidates through Online Fee Payment.
- GEN/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: There is no fee
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Merit list
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply online through the India Post official web portal before the last date.
Only online applications will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered
- Open APPOST official website, www.appost.in
- Find the recruitment section
- Search for the desired notification to apply for
- Go through the notification thoroughly
- Then, Click on the “Register” link
- Fill all the details in the application carefully and pay the application fee
- Now click on the submit the form
- Take a print out of the application for future reference
Satya Narayana Nagar, Krishna Lanka
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India – 520013
Dates to Remember for AP Post Recruitment 2021
Opening Date: 27-01-2021
Last Date: 13-02-2021